ITW Red Head Trubolt Wedge Anchors
Dependable, Heavy-Duty Wedge Anchor for Anchoring to Concrete
Trubolt® Wedge anchors feature a stainless steel expansion clip, threaded stud body, nut and washer.
Anchor bodies are made of plated carbon steel, hot-dipped galvanized carbon steel, type 304 stainless steel or type 316 stainless steel as identified in the drawings or other notations. The exposed end of the anchor is stamped to identify anchor length. Stampings should be preserved during installation for any subsequent embedment verification.
Use carbide tipped hammer drill bits made in accordance with ANSI B212.15-1994 to install anchors. Anchors are tested to ACI 355.2 and ICC-ES AC193. Anchors are listed by the following agencies as required by the local building code: ICC-ES, UL, FM, City of Los Angeles, and Caltrans.
- 2006 International Building Code (IBC) Compliant.
- Versatile fully threaded design is standard on sizes up to 3/4" diameter and 10" length.
- Anchor diameter equals hole diameter.
- Standard carbon and stainless steel anchors.
- 360° contact with concrete assures full expansion for reliable working loads.
- Non bottom-bearing, may be used in hole depth exceeding anchor length.
- Can be installed through the work fixture, eliminating hole spotting.
- Inspectable torque values, indicating proper installation.
We Also Recommend
Grip-Rite 21 Degree Plastic Strip Bright Full Round Head Framing Stick Nail, 3 In. x .131 In. (1000 Ct.)
Grip-Rite 21 Degree Plastic Strip Bright Full Round Head Framing Stick Nail, 3 In. x .131 In. (4000 Ct.)
Delaney Hardware 1000 Series 6 ft. Brushed Steel Barn Door Hardware Kit (6', Stainless Steel)