Give Us a Call Today to Take Advantage of Store Pickup!
Lethal Bug and Tick Repellent 4 Ounce

Lethal Bug and Tick Repellent 4 Ounce


  • $11.49
    Unit price per 

Long-lasting, 12-hour protection from mosquitoes and ticks; including mosquitoes that may transmit West Nile Virus, Chikungunya, Dengue, Zika and ticks carrying Lyme disease and tick borne encephalitis. Also repels biting flies, stable flies, black flies, gnats, chiggers, sand flies and Scottish biting midges for up to 8 hours.

Lethal Bug and Tick Repellent is simply the best made! It repels tick, mosquitoes, gnats, biting flies, red bugs, chiggers, and so much more! Protects against Lyme’s Disease Zikka Virus and many more harmful health issues.

It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling.

Follow these guidelines when applying Bug and Tick Repellent

Hold 4 to 6 inches from skin while spraying, keeping nozzle pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin with a slow sweeping motion.
Do not exceed two applications per day.
Apply on face by first spraying small amounts in palms of hands and spreading on face and neck, avoiding your eyes.
Do not apply to the hands of small children.
When using on children, apply to your hands and then apply it to the child. Do not apply to their hands. To apply to a child’s face and neck, spray the product into your hands and apply to the child. Take care to avoid mouth and eyes and apply sparingly around ears. Do not allow children to handle the product.
Do not spray directly on face.
Avoid contact with lips, cuts, wounds, or irritated skin.
Do not apply to excessively sunburned skin.
Do not apply under clothing.
Apply sparingly around ears.
Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling, returning indoors, and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet.

FIRST AID: IF IN EYES: Hold eye open and rinse gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first five minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice.

IF SWALLOWED: Call a physician or poison control center immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or a doctor. Do not give anything to an unconscious person.

Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center at 1-800-222-1222 or doctor or going for treatment.

Storage: Store in a cool, dry place out of the reach of children. Keep away from heat, sparks and open flame. Container Handling: Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. If empty: Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partly filled: Call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused product down any indoor or outdoor drain.

We Also Recommend