The American Granby HMIPSXS PVC 2-Port Molded-In-Place Ball Valve, 1"
SCH 80 Series PVC Molded-In-Place Ball Valve Features:
• Heavy duty thermoplastic white PVC (Type 1, Grade 1) construction. Materials meet NSF standards. • Meets ASTM 2467 Schedule 80.
• White body, red handle.
• Available with PTFE or EPDM seats providing excellent chemical resistance.
• EPDM “o” ring stem seal
• 150 PSI working pressure at 73ºF water, non-shock.
• Maintenance free compact design.
• Severe shock loads and misalignment stress are absorbed by the valve body, not the ball & seat, minimizing the chance of uneven wear & leakage.
• Individually cartoned.
• Manufactured for AGI in an ISO9002 facility.
• Third party certified to NSF/ANSI 372.
We Also Recommend
Crescent Lufkin 1-1/8" x 35' Chrome Case Yellow Clad Tape Measure
Crescent Lufkin 1-1/8" x 25' Chrome Case Yellow Clad Tape Measure